Application for RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship 2022 is now closed.
The Royal Thimphu College (RTC) and the Bhutan Youth Development Fund (YDF) jointly provide up to 2 full scholarships under the RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship Programme. The scholarship will cover all tuition and boarding costs for 3/4 years.
Candidates with a minimum of 50% aggregate in English + best 3 subjects can apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be 22 years or younger and should check the programme-wise eligibility criteria and register online for admission and then fill in the RTC-YDF Scholarship Application Form online. Please note that this scholarship does not cover the BSc Nursing and midwifery programme.
Documents to be submitted with the RTC-YDF Scholarship Form:
- Copy of Academic transcripts (Class X and XII).
- Copy of CID/Route Permit.
- Copy of Family Tree.
- Copy of both parents’ PIT statements for the previous year, if applicable.
- Two letters of recommendation (Should not be from family members).
- Tax returns, assets, liabilities, information of siblings, and/or other relevant documentation.
- Letter of verification from Gup or Thromde authority regarding family details and parents' income.
- Filled in Need-Based Scholarship Financial Eligibility Form. Download the Financial Eligibility Form
Short-listed candidates will be announced on our website and will be called for an interview.
The deadline for submission is June 14, 2022, at noon. For further inquiry on the scholarships, please contact our office @ 02-351801, ext# 105 OR 119.
View the scholarship guidelines
Financial Need Evidence Form