Application for RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship 2023 is now closed.
The Royal Thimphu College (RTC) and the Bhutan Youth Development Fund (YDF) jointly provide 1 full scholarship under the RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship Programme. The scholarship will cover all tuition and boarding costs for the entire duration of the programme.
Candidates with a minimum of 50% aggregate in English + best 3 subjects can apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be 22 years or younger and should check the programme-wise eligibility criteria and register online for admission and then fill in the RTC-YDF Scholarship Application Form online. Please note that this scholarship does not cover the BSc Nursing and midwifery programme.
Documents to be submitted with the RTC-YDF Scholarship Form:
- Copy of Academic transcripts (Class X and XII).
- Copy of CID/Route Permit.
- Copy of Family Tree.
- Copy of both parents’ PIT statements for the previous year, if applicable.
- Two letters of recommendation (Should not be from family members).
- Tax returns, assets, liabilities, information of siblings, and/or other relevant documentation.
- Letter of verification from Gup or Thromde authority regarding family details and parents' income.
- Filled in Need-Based Scholarship Financial Need Evidence Form.
Short-listed candidates will be announced on our website and will be called for an interview.
The deadline for submission is April 7, 2023, at noon. For further inquiry on the scholarships, please contact our office @ 02-351801, ext# 105 OR 119.