Admissions are now closed for the July 2021 intake. Prior year information is shown below for reference only.
Scholarships (For Regular Full-time Programmes)
- RGoB-MoE-DAHE Scholarships for RTC Programmes - Application period April 11 - April 25, 2021
- RTC-Academic (Merit-based) - Application period April 14 - April 28, 2021
- RTC-BOC (Sports) - Application period May 5 - May 19, 2021
- RTC-WWF Train Legacy (For BSc Environmental Management) - Application period May 12 - May 26, 2021
- Loden-RTC Need-Based Scholarship - Application period May 15 - June 4, 2021
- RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship - Application period May 31 - June 14, 2021
- Comfutura Need-Based Scholarship - Application period June 14 - June 23, 2021
- Himalayan Higher Education Fund Need-Based Scholarship - Application period June 19 - June 28, 2021
How to Apply
Candidates may APPLY ONLINE for regular full-time programmes and CE evening programme till late July or until programmes are full.
1. Go through the list of degree programmes and select the programme you would like to apply for. Please check to ensure that you meet the minimum Eligibility Criteria.
2. Complete the Online Application Form. Choose up to three programmes based on your preferences and eligibility as per the eligibility criteria. Select the preferred room type – Quadruple, Triple or Double room if you are applying for boarding at RTC. Please note the room charges are different based on room type and are subject to availability.
3. For non-BHSEC students and BHSEC students who completed their Class XII before 2013, please attach a soft copy (scan or photo) of your Class XII transcript/mark sheet within the Online Application form.