Admission for the July 2023 intake is open!
Scholarships (For Regular Full-time Programmes)
- RGoB-MoE Scholarships for RTC - Application period February 6 - February 20, 2023
- RTC-Academic (Merit-based) - Application period February 8 - February 27, 2023
- RTC-BOC Sports Scholarship - Application period March 14 - March 28, 2023
- RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship - Application period March 25 - April 7, 2023
- Himalayan Higher Education Fund Need-Based Scholarship - Application period May 8 - May 22, 2023
- RTC-WWF Train Legacy (For BSc Environmental Management) - Application period May 8 - May 22, 2023
- Loden-RTC Need-Based Scholarship - Application period April 4 - April 29, 2023
- Arts Scholarship to RTC 2023 - Application period July 5 - July 10, 2023
How to Apply
1. Go through the list of degree programmes and select the programme you would like to apply for. Please check to ensure that you meet the minimum Eligibility Criteria.
2. Complete the Online Application Form. Choose up to three programmes based on your preferences and eligibility as per the eligibility criteria. Select the preferred room type – Quadruple, Triple, or Double room if you are applying for boarding at RTC. Please note the room charges are different based on room type and are subject to availability.
3. For non-BHSEC students and BHSEC students who completed their Class XII before 2013, please attach a soft copy (scan or photo) of your Class XII transcript/mark sheet to the Online Application form.